NopSec Webinar: SEC Pushing for CISOs on the Board
The SEC’s proposed new requirements puts CISOs – and their departments – in the hot seat. While some organizations’ boards of directors are already disclosing and reporting on cybersecurity incidents and management, the SEC seeks to standardize this across industries.
Presented by Michelangelo Sidagni, NopSec CTO, and special guests Judith Germano, Distinguished Fellow and Professor at NYU Center for Cybersecurity and Founder of GermanoLaw, and Alex Bazy, CISO at Align Communications.
THIS WEBINAR COVERED…
- Why is the SEC proposing these requirements
- What this means for the role of CISO
- How this will change the boardroom
- How will this change the role of security teams
- What is the anticipated outcome of this move