- Location: Remote / Department: Engineering / Type: Full Time Permanent
- Nopsec Inc. is looking for a mid-level/senior fullstack software engineer with good engineering fundamentals and interest to become a full stack software engineer on our team, and help build out our UVRM platform which enables security professionals to excel in their vulnerability management practice. This is a fully remote position. The candidate will be working with an agile team to develop product features.
This role will be expected to perform the following functions and duties within the organization:
- Frontend work on top of our existing React + Redux Saga architecture
- Backend work with Python3, Django, Kafka (Streams) for data pipeline and Elasticsearch
- CI/CD with AWS, Jenkins, Docker containers and Terraform.
- BI development if interested, but not required.
- Be able to participate and contribute ideas to make the product and architecture better
- Learn security best practices from our top-of-the-line security experts
To be successful in this position the ideal candidate will have the following experience and skills:
- Must be a team player
- Willing to dive right into problems without clear solutions, and solve them (and feel good solving them)
- Willingness to work in an open and transparent environment
- Willingness to work in a flat organization where the best idea wins
- Hates office politics
- Hates spaghetti code
Candidates will stand out if they possess any of the following bonus qualifications and skills:
- BS degree in computer science, mathematics or related field
- Interested and experience in cybersecurity and desire to learn more about it
- Experience with test-driven development
- Previous startup experience
If you’d like to join this winning team please email your resume and cover letter to Michelangelo Sidagni, CTO at email@example.com. Please make the subject line of your email the title of this position.