- Location: Remote / Department: Sales / Type: Full Time Permanent
- Nopsec Inc. is looking for a Director of Sales to help lead our internal sales organization. The person in this role will work with external potential customers and internal team members to drive revenue growth at NopSec.
This role will be expected to perform the following functions and duties within the organization:
- Lead a quota-carrying sales team that pursues an ICP of medium- and Enterprise-size organizations.
- Work with account managers and sales engineers to build the account strategy and purchase plan that match a potential customer’s business and security needs with NopSec’s platform and services, particularly in ways that encourage increasing program maturity levels.
- Drive the new logo sales process, enforcing deal interrogation and sales cycle management.
- Ensure monthly sales activities and quarterly revenue goals are achieved.
- Maintain accurate CRM data and provide a reliable forecast to sales leadership.
- Actively engage in territory planning and opportunity development.
- Work closely with pre-sales, Customer Success, and Marketing team members to coordinate activities that drive growth.
To be successful in this position the ideal candidate will have the following experience and skills:
- 5+ years of experience selling within the SaaS B2B space to Enterprise-level clients.
- 2+ years of experience managing a team of quota-carrying SaaS sales professionals.
- Strong client-facing presentation and communication skills that span across organizational roles, from analyst to CISO.
- Experience selling in the vulnerability management or cyber exposure management space.
- Willingness to work in an open and transparent environment
- Willingness to work in a flat organization where the best idea wins
- Hates office politics
Candidates will stand out if they possess any of the following bonus qualifications and skills:
- BS degree or related field
- Interest and experience in cybersecurity and desire to learn more about it
- Experience with SaaS enterprise sales
- Previous startup experience
If you’d like to join this winning team please email your resume and cover letter to Heather Surber, COO at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please make the subject line of your email the title of this position.