- Location: Remote / Department: Sales / Type: Full Time Permanent
- Nopsec Inc. is looking for a technically minded sales person to fill the open role of Sales Engineer. This role is responsible for supporting the Sales team by providing the technical sales portion of new logo acquisition that drives revenue growth at NopSec.
This role will be expected to perform the following functions and duties within the organization:
- Deliver product demos and articulate business value to address customers’ pain points.
- Lead POV pilots with measurable deal conversion.
- Identify feature requests, document business requirements, and collaborate with product teams to deliver differentiating functionality.
- Ensure monthly sales activities and quarterly revenue goals are achieved.
- Maintain accurate CRM data and partner with account executives to deliver a reliable forecast to sales leadership.
- Work closely with pre-sales, Customer Success, and Marketing team members to coordinate activities that drive growth.
To be successful in this position the ideal candidate will have the following experience and skills:
- 5+ years of experience in technical sales within the SaaS B2B space to Enterprise-level clients.
- 2+ years of experience selling cybersecurity software or SaaS.
- Strong client-facing presentation and communication skills that span across organizational roles, from analyst to CISO.
- The ability to translate complex technical information into solutions that solve customer problems.
- Experience selling in the vulnerability management or cyber exposure management space.
- Willingness to work in an open and transparent environment
- Willingness to work in a flat organization where the best idea wins
- Hates office politics
Candidates will stand out if they possess any of the following bonus qualifications and skills:
- BS degree or related field
- Interest and experience in cybersecurity and desire to learn more about it
- Previous startup experience
If you’d like to join this winning team please email your resume and cover letter to Heather Surber, COO at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please make the subject line of your email the title of this position.