NopSec Releases the 2017 State of Vulnerability Risk Management Report
The 2017 State of Vulnerability Risk Management Report is here! Our dedicated NopSec Labs Team, in partnership with the AlienVault OTX Team, have gathered and analyzed public, anonymized client vulnerability data, and OTX pulse data to present this year’s State of Vulnerability Risk Management Report.
- 1M+ unique vulnerabilities
- Ingested from several different scanners and configurations
- Anonymized customers across a range of industries with different tech stacks
- External Threat Intelligence feeds covering:
- Vendor patches
- AlienVault OTX pulse data
What You’ll Find:
- Social Media – Social media, specifically Twitter, is still an exploit proof-of-concept superstar.
- Dark Web – The dark web is an emerging threat intelligence source and our team is finding ways to properly use this channel to correlate to vulnerabilities
- Top Industries and Vendors – The healthcare industry has the vulnerabilities discovered per scan. See Figure 4. These numbers illustrate the total number of vulnerabilities discovered on typical NopSec client systems since they began using Unified VRM.
- And more!
This is just the tip of the iceberg. Download the report today to get all the insights the report can offer, to help you, your team, and your organization improve your vulnerability management program. We also have a webinar that can help you make the most out of the report, including a Q&A with the principal researchers of the report, NopSec CTO Michelangelo Sidagni and Senior Data Scientist Jerry Gagelman.